© Guiting Manor Farms Ltd 2015
The Estate was purchased by Mr E R Cochrane in 1958 and the farming company was established in 1960. In 1976, The Guiting Manor Amenity Trust was formed and the whole estate, including the farm, was transferred into the Trust. The Late Mr Cochrane had a passion for:
• vernacular architecture
• enabling all to enjoy the village of Guiting Power and the surrounding countryside
• sustainable food production
all of which are still reflected by the Trust’s objectives today.
GMF Ltd is a tenant of The Guiting Manor Amenity Trust and rents the land on a commercial basis, but the company is wholly owned by the Trust.